8427Stuck

  • Rhonda
    Dec 2, 2005
      I have the following information on my gg-grandparents but am stuck beyond that...any help would be awesome! This information was taken from census of Sauratown, Stokes, NC
      Frank Westmoreland DOB abt. 1831 (his father born in VA and mother in NC)--stuck
      Sarah A. Griffith Westmoreland DOB abt. 1841 (her father born in VA and mother in VA)--stuck
      Their children:
      M-James R 1861
      F-Nancy Ann 1863
      F-V. Ellen 1865
      M- Virgil 1866
      M-William 1869
      F- Laura J 1871
      F- Sarah E. 1873
      M- Jasper E. 1877
      F- Mattie C. 1879 (my great grandmother)

      I am working on Boles (NC), Westmoreland (NC, VA), Love (NC), Griffith (NC & ?VA) Tuttle (NC), Wilson (NC & TN), Carden (NC & TN),
      and more.