      Van: Tina Stedman
      Datum: 09/30/05 19:15:09
      Aan: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Onderwerp: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Schouw/Ruiter

      Since she was born in 1862, this is obviously the wrong marriage
      record for them. I searched the FamilySearch.org website and did not
      find any matches. I have also searched the 1900 Census for Michigan
      for this family with no avail and ancestry.com does not have a record
      for the correct Dirk Schouw.

      Are you searching from the US or the Netherlands? I am in the US but
      I am searching for Talsma and de Vries in Friesland. I have located
      about 6 generations back. My husband's grandmother is the immigrant.

      Tina

      Genealogy research Genealogy family tree Genealogy information

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS