7902Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Renaud - look up please

  • Dyan Comet
    Apr 9, 2005
      Tammy,

      Yes, that's the family all right!! Thanks so much for your time and effort!! <smile>

      Diane

      Tammy Jernigan <apanther_stalks@...> wrote:
      Hi Dyan,
      I found some info for you
      # Name: Clayton OSIER
      # Given Name: Clayton
      # Surname: Osier
      # Sex: M
      # Birth: in New York?
      # Death: 1950 in Auburn, Mass. U.S.A.
      # MARB:
      # Event: Lorraine, Rita, Arlene and Clayton Jr. Number
      of Children 4
      INFORMATION ON CLAYTON'S WIFE
      Marriage 1 Georgianna SAVAGEAU
      # Name: Georgianna SAVAGEAU
      # Given Name: Georgianna
      # Surname: Savageau
      # Sex: F
      # Birth: 10/ /1896 in Worcester, Mass. U.S.A.
      # Death: 10/ /1986 in Worcester, Mass. U.S.A.
      # MARB:
      # Event: Lorraine, Rita, Arlene and Clayton Jr. Number
      of Children 4
      # Occupation: Stitching Supervisor Worcester Knitting
      # Event: 10/1986 Social Security Number 017-09-1759
      # Burial: Notra Dame Cemetary 162 Webster St., Worc.
      Mass. U.S.A.
      Father: Louis SAVAGEAU b: in Canada
      Mother: UNKNOWN BIGELOW b: mid 1800's in Trois
      Riviers, Canada

      Children of Clayton and Georgianna
      1.Lorraine Osier b:1923
      2.Rita OSIER b: 7/02/1925 in Worcester, Mass. U.S.A.
      3.Arline M. Osier b:1929
      4.Clayton Osier Jr.

      I hope this is your Clayton Osier.

      TAMMY JERNIGAN