7872I'm A New Member

  • Dorez Douglas
    Mar 23, 2005
      Hello Everyone...

      I've been wanting to research my families history for a long time.
      Not sure how to get started. I came across your group and thought it
      might be helpful.

      My parents are from Georgia and the Carolina states. My father and
      his siblings have passed away. Only a few of my mother's sisters are
      still living. On my mother's side, some research has been done by my
      cousins. So, we have a little more info than on my father's side of
      the family.

      At any rate... I hope to learn more about doing this kind of research.
      Any ideas would be appreciated.

      Our last names are Roberson and Parker.

      I currenly live in Los Angeles with my husband and our grown daughter.

      Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to meeting you all.

      - Dorez
      http://www.career-in-film.com

      For modern, well-fitting
      plus-sized clothing, go to: