7786Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Roll Call

  • Amy Bostick
    Feb 14 8:02 AM
      I am looking for my GGG-Grandfather Jesse Summers who
      was born in TN around early 1800s. Married an
      Elizabeth. Had sons including Greenberry, Lazarus and
      my GG-Grandfather Jesse, Jr.. Any help is
      appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Amy
      --- Faye Parker <fairplay51@...> wrote:

      > I have at least 300 surnames am researching in
      > Sumner County TN from 1790-today, or Smith County
      > TN. 1790's-1860 then Sumner County TN.
      >

      > "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
      > by Lazarus Long
      >
      > fuzzy-brandy-butter-elf *giggle* proud member of the
      > IBSSG

      > removed]

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic