7215Re: [Genealogy Research Club] hale family

  • DANNY HALE
    Mar 8, 2004
      i hadnt thought of that . but i do appreciate the idea. i will do that. thanks for the help

      Norm Vine <norm7992@...> wrote:Did you try the social security index ?

      dlhale57 wrote:i am researching the HALE family from Floyd co. kentucky. my dads
      name was Evert Hale dob 10-12-1920-dod 12-01-2000. my grandfathers
      name was Benjamin Hale i have no dates of birth or date of death. any
      help would be appreciated.

      Yahoo! Groups Links