6992Wade Love Family

  • surveyor1toall
    Oct 7, 2003
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "carolinelove19482003"
      <SABAMA05@w...> wrote:
      > Hi I am new to this group, I have no idea yet how extensive it may
      be.Maybe someone out there can help me out with looking for some
      family names. The names I am researching are as follows:1. Wade LOVE
      b.1795 in Franklin Co.,KY (according to his War of 1912 enlistment
      record) married:1815 Jane Wilson in SC died:1878 in TX.(I have all
      generations from Wade down to current, but need to find his parents
      and/or siblings. I will share any that I have on him if anyone is
      looking for it.)If you have files showing Wade as the son Of Col.
      David Ovid Love, it is incorrect, he is NOT his son, where it shows
      Wade in that record, Friend Ovid Love belongs, they are 2 diffrent
      people. I have a lot of documentaion on Friend Ovid Love from his
      G/G/G/Grandchildren .2.John Wesley KING b.22 Oct 1814 in McNairey
      Co., TN married: Mary Ann Williams @1860 died: 21 May in TXHave a
      list with birth and death dates for his children, but need his
      patents and/or siblings3. James Franklin THORNBURG born: ? in
      Sullivan Co.?,TN Father: Markis (Marcus)Thornburg B.? In TNMother:
      Aleatha Johnson B. ? in TNMarried: Mary Ellen Evans date unknown in
      TN.Died: ????Have some info about his children, what i need in the
      info abot His parents and/siblngs.I have some info about the Hassler
      family from Adamstown, Pa. Some info on the Henry Krohn Sr. family of
      WI; a little about the Thomas Beatie Family of IL and MO. I will be
      glad to share what I have with anyone who may need it.

      I too am researching the Wade Love Family. Would like to exchange
      information.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic