6783New Member Lynn Hudak

  • Lynn Hudak
    May 31, 2003
      Dear Group

      I have been doing my family tree for years, and thought I was all done.
      But there is still something inside of me hoping that I can obtain more
      information.

      I was born in South Bend, IN in 1949 and moved to South Carolina in
      1986. Many of my relatives are from South Bend, but so many came from
      Poland. I can go back to my great-great-great grandparents, but don�t
      have dates etc.

      I hope I can learn more from this group and obtain some information.

      Sincerely

      Lynn M. Hudak (Maiden name Papczynski)

      ---