      From: Ameya
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 12:52 PM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] my great grandpa is an alien

      Or so it seems. I know his name was Daniel Warde, from San Francisco
      & he married Laura Landers (who is believed to be from Indiana) in
      1918. They had Robert F Warde in 1921, who is my grandfather, but
      that is the extent of my knowledge. I've searched everywhere i know
      for information on him, but i just can't find anything more than his
      middle name might be Maureece (spelling?) according to some searches
      i've done, but im not sure if thats him. I have no job, so i'm not
      able to pay for access to most places online, so i was wondering if
      anyone had any suggestions of No money ways to find anything else?

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor