6731Re: [Genealogy Research Club] hello

  • debra philp
    Apr 26, 2003
      hi the phillippi iam looking for right now is my aunt she just moved back from fl to pa with one of her kids her name is eleanor phillippi and thanks for the info

      Chandler s Parsons <cspdjp@...> wrote:There are some Phillippi (s) living in Mahomet IL and Champaign IL. I
      think the name in Champaign is David. If that isn't correct, contact
      Shawn Luesse in Champaign, he works with him.
      chuck

      On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:31:23 -0000 "outlaw69132001"
      writes:
      iam looking for my aunt her name is eleanor phillippi this is my
      dads sis my dad's name was david philp and looking for mike philp
      last time i knew of he lived in cleavland oh and his sis danise philp
      there dads name was william philp i called him uncle bill
      as for my aunt last place know from what i was told she in washington
      pa. thanks for the help or any replys debra philp

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor