6730Re: [Genealogy Research Club] hello

  • Chandler s Parsons
    Apr 23, 2003
      There are some Phillippi (s) living in Mahomet IL and Champaign IL. I
      think the name in Champaign is David. If that isn't correct, contact
      Shawn Luesse in Champaign, he works with him.
      chuck

      On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:31:23 -0000 "outlaw69132001"
      <outlaw69132001@...> writes:
      iam looking for my aunt her name is eleanor phillippi this is my
      dads sis my dad's name was david philp and looking for mike philp
      last time i knew of he lived in cleavland oh and his sis danise philp
      there dads name was william philp i called him uncle bill
      as for my aunt last place know from what i was told she in washington
      pa. thanks for the help or any replys debra philp

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor