6716Favorite links

  • Forrest G. Plumstead
    Apr 15, 2003
      I have added links to my favorite genealogy websites. Click on the link
      in my signature block This is the same as the links in the Beginner Page
      it just does not include the hints and tips. Some of the material
      Free or nearly free Genealogy Websites and GEDCOM sharing sites
      Cemetery Look up pages
      Free Genealogy Software program
      Free Census (Not a trial version)
      Photo Look up website.
      plus more. If you know of a site which is free or there is some other
      method of working off your research time. Please send the link to me by
      e-mail and I will check it out. Please no free trial offers!

      Also you may want to check out the Maps page. Right now it covers most
      of England, and Ontario. If you have a high resolution, readable map you
      would like to donate, I would appreciate it and give you credit of
      course. If the file is large (> 1 MB) please send it to my alternate
      address fplum7755@... . Please only use this address for large
      files, all other correspondence use this address which I check several
      times a day. Hope this is helpful to everyone, thank you for your
      participation so far, your response has been heartwarming.

      ><>Forrest Plumstead<>< San Antonio, TX, USA
      Family Web Page http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/
      New to Genealogy?
      Favorite Links