6689explanations to my abbreviations

  • Brenda Faye Parker
    Apr 2, 2003
      American Revolution was fought in 1775-1787 in the 13 colonies. TN is the abbreviation for the state of Tennessee.

      IBSSG stands for the International Blacksheep Society of Genalogists http://blacksheep.rootsweb.com Do you have an unsavory character in your tree??? Maybe some Royal blood, were any of your family a part of the Witch Trials, or someone who spent time in jail/prison?????

      My qualifiers into the society was a Union(civil war) deserter(hung), a Condfederate(Civil War) deserter(shot), my grt. grt. grandfather(age76) who was arrested and fined $5 for lewd and lascivious behavior in a public place *giggle* at the age of 76. I am also distantly related to the first serial killers in the US. My Hessian ancestor who deserted and never went home is debatable.

      Am proud member of the IBSSG