6687Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Parker family

  • Linda Lou Flewin
    Apr 1, 2003
      Hi Brenda, I am from Nova Scotia but was adopted in 1960 by Brits so am unfamiliar with some of your abbreviations, where is TN,and what is the IBSSG? Am I right in thinking by the revolution you mean the American Civil War between north and south?
      I look forward to hearing from you again........

      Linda lou
      Brenda Faye Parker <fairplay51@...> wrote:
      My Parker surname has 2 connections. My dad was a Parker and their line has been in Sumner County TN from 1860-today. Before that they were from Smith County TN and before that VA.

      My dad's 2nd oldest brother married a Mildred Parker(1922-living). Her family has been in Sumner County TN since the Revolution. Her grt. grt. grandfather Nathaniel Parker SR. fought in the Revolution and was from NC(gates county).

      Am proud member of the IBSSG

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT