6685Parker family

  • Brenda Faye Parker
    Apr 1, 2003
      My Parker surname has 2 connections. My dad was a Parker and their line has been in Sumner County TN from 1860-today. Before that they were from Smith County TN and before that VA.

      My dad's 2nd oldest brother married a Mildred Parker(1922-living). Her family has been in Sumner County TN since the Revolution. Her grt. grt. grandfather Nathaniel Parker SR. fought in the Revolution and was from NC(gates county).

      Am proud member of the IBSSG