6629Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Looking to go back further than My grandfather

  • Forrest G. Plumstead
    Jan 30, 2003
      For Nova Scotia goto the Canadian GenWeb. You should be able to go to
      the providence of Nova Scotia, from there if you know the county you
      could find the County's GenWeb page. I have found that if you can find a
      local List board it is very helpful. I signed up for the Brant Co List
      in Ontario, and found someone very helpful who was able to research the
      Paris Cemetery and came up with very useful information! Happy Hunting!

      ><>Forrest Plumstead<><
      "I don't believe I'll ever see,
      A finished genealogy!"
      (Except the Bible.)