6443My Surnames

  • K R
    Aug 9, 2002
      Here are my surnames, I hope someone might be able to
      help:

      Albertson- Luzerne Co., PA area
      Fravel (or Travel)- Luzerne Co., PA area
      Zehner- Luzerne Co., PA area
      Eroh- PA area
      Brock-WV, KY, VA area's
      Brown- VA, OH area's
      Combs- KY, WV area's
      Cook- PA, KS area's
      Dick- Pulaski Co., PA area
      Douglas- TN, NC area's
      Eisenhauer (Eisenhower)- Germany, PA area's
      Boyer- unknown probably PA area
      Spade- unknown probably PA area
      Zerfoss- PA area
      Gillette (De Gylet, Gilette, Gilete)- France, England,
      CT, MA, NY, KS area's
      Taintor- CT area
      Ely- CT area
      Kellogg- CT area
      Root- CT area
      Berry- unknown probably CT area
      Haymaker- Jefferson Co., Huntington Co., Adams Co., PA
      area
      Hamilton- Northampton Co., Forest Co., PA area
      Hines- KY area
      Houser- Luzerne Co., PA area
      Jackson (2 families)- Indiana, KS, VA, KY areas
      Yoder- Indiana, KS areas
      Hacker- unknown
      Lumm- IL, MO, TN areas
      Mays (Maze)- England, PA, Iowa, Nebraska areas
      McCarty- VA area
      Osborn (2 families)- VA, KY, NY areas
      Oxenrider (many variations)- Berks Co., PA area
      Redfern- NC, Indiana, TN areas
      Somet- PA area

      I have additional info on most of the surnames listed
      here, obviously, so if anything sounds familiar,
      please e-mail me and we can compare notes.

      Thank you,
      Kim
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic