5176Help!!!!

  • bluevonnie
    Mar 1, 2001
      My sousin and I were talking and there is someone
      who I am trying to help her find. <br>Her brother,
      born as James H. Lee in either 1952-or 53 in San Diego
      California was adopted out when he was about 1 year old. She
      wants to find him. It has been heard also that he may
      be trying to find them. He would be my lost cousin.
      The adopted name of his family is Mitchell (sp). We
      also know that last heard he was still in California.
      If anyone has any information, please contact either
      me at bluevonnie@... or tyeries@.... We
      are a very large family and very interested in this
    • Show all 5548 messages in this topic