4251Re: Cheney, Wrona, Bondy, Kerby/Kirby

  • bluevonnie
    Jul 31, 2000
      Hi Gail,<br>My family surname is Payment. My
      father had an Uncle Jack Kirby that I can remember when
      I was young. I think his wife's name was Mary. I am
      not sure if he was my dad's Uncle or a cousin but I
      do remember asking him once how we were related and
      he told me one of the aboved mentioned. I also
      remember Jimmy Kirby who lives near Wyandotte Michigan but
      I haven't seen him since I was about 5 or 6yrs old.
      Uncle Jack died years ago and the last I heard was him
      and his wife were living in Atlanta ? Michigan up
      north somewhere. I don't know if this helps at all but
      if you'd like I will see if I can get more
      information for you.<br><br>Good
    • Show all 5548 messages in this topic