3694Dunkle/Dunkel family

  • endunk
    Mar 31, 2000
      I am searching for a link from Martin Dunkle
      b.1814 in Berks Co, Pa. He married Hannah Moyer(Peter
      May was her first Husband)and moved to Clarion Co Pa.
      abt 1850.Where they had six children together and two
      Boys from the May marriage.<br>I am looking for the
      link to Martin's Father (may be Johannes, John Jacob,
      J. Heinreich or Henry) I need info on any of these
      Dunkle's having a child named Martin, or other info if I
      am in the wrong tree.
    • Show all 5548 messages in this topic