15754Re: [Genealogy Research Club]

  • barbara erickson
    Apr 21, 2014
      I have Ancestry.com. If nobody comes forward with info let me know and I will help.  Barb
      On Sunday, April 20, 2014 10:36 PM, "ahdaa2003@..." <ahdaa2003@...> wrote:

      I am researching my family. Looking for information on Henry Hoak b:1745,D;1832 and Elizabeth Hoak B:1773 D:Mar 19, 1836 she married John Laughlin B: 1771 D: Sep 4, 1849. Looking for a newspaper article from 1859 about "Mc Laughlin Corner" article was about underground railroad in Milan, County Ohio. Another relative of mine was Lazaraus Young B; 1773 D: 1846 he married a Mary Laughlin buried at Sand Hill Road, Monroeville, Ohio.
      Can you help?
      Thank you
      Sue

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic