15745Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Ancestry.com help

  • CR Campbell
    Apr 16, 2014
      Hi Tara,

      as a backup plan you can check your local librariesto see ifthey offer acces to ancestry.com. Ancestry.com allows enough access to their website from participating libraries, that you would be able to look those things up.

      Christopher

      On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:16 PM, Tara <tmichelle79@...> wrote:

      I don't have an ancestry.com account but need to find a couple of things on there (my grandmother's wedding dates/spouses, as well as see if there is a listing for my grandfather's father as I need his name).  Not enough to sign up for an account.  Was wondering if anyone would mind looking this up for me real quick?  I'd be forever grateful if so!
      I can be reached at tmichelle79@...
      Thanks in advance
      Tara

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic