    Apr 16, 2014
      What is it that you are looking for?

      Brandy
      On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 8:22 PM, Windy Smith <mommawindy@...> wrote:

      Try RAOGK at
      see if they have a suggestion.

      From: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com [mailto:genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sillver Silver
      Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:21 PM
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Finding Paid Help

      Could anyone tell me how to find research help for New York City? I need something looked up in the City archives - they can only be searched in person. Where do I go to find someone who does this type of research for others? Any idea what it costs? Are there independent researchers who might be more affordable than a professional genealogist?

      Thanks very much.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic