      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Fw: Posting again - Need help - How to find first names?
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 9:10 AM

      You could try familysearch from the Latter Day
      Saints site as these are free records, or you could pay to
      get records elsewhere.  If you have the names of the
      children you could go to Ancestry.com and get a free trial
      and look at the census of the time that they were born into
      the family if you have a rough idea where they were located,
      this shows the names of all in the family at this time.
       During the 1930's there were orphan trains that
      children who could not be cared for were on, they could also
      be with another family.  The 1930's were a tough
      time in US history so there could be all kinds of things
      that happened. I would also go and look up the history of
      that time for where they lived and that might tell you where
      to look for them.  I love reading the history of what
      my family may have had to endure,  You might be able to
      find some of the information interesting and add it to the
      genealogy.;
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic