      Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2014 1:53 AM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] New Member

      Hello:
      I'm completely new to genealogy. I've found lists of people researching my names online, and I'm wondering what to do
      with these lists. When I contact these people, what do I ask for? Do I need to contact every one that's researching my names? To whom
      do I address specific questions, like when or where a certain person was born or married?

      Thank you!

    • Show all 93 messages in this topic