15622Re: HELP on a wall: Charles W GRUTTIS: more

  • Bloodhound; Kermit
    Jan 10, 2013
      This looks like Lula (Charles' sister),
      while Charles' mother IDA has re-married -
      don't know what happened to father Abraham -

      1910 Womelsdorf, Berks, Pennsylvania
      Shadler, Thomas J/26, Ida E/34, Harry A/7
      Gruttes, Lulu A, stepdaughter 16 single
      NOTE: all are marked as born PA:PA:PA

      - Tom Knox