      From: yves et monique frere
      Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:29 AM
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Lempereur LANGLAIS perhaps "Virginia State"

      Hello Tom,
      Thank you for all, J was very busy last days.
      After speaking with family it is Françis I found, so we are wright.
      Now, if it is possible can I have children from LEROY Françis Edmond X (18 03 1945 Harrison) and MORGAN Mary Naomi
      and children TRIGAUX Fernand X (11 01 1947 Harrison) and LEROY Lillian Marion
      and try to find them in annuary for me to write them.
      Thank you by advance.
      Friendships. Monique de MENTON