      From: Bloodhound; Kermit
      Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 8:23 AM
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Lempereur LANGLAIS perhaps "Virginia State"

      "One daughter married David LEROY" - -

      do you know the first name of the daughter that married David LEROY ?
      And was it a daughter of Francois or a daughter of Leon ?

      I came across this interesting LANGLETT(LANGLAIS)-LEROY connection,
      and it happens to be in Harrison County (WV)
      (see censuses in my previous message) - - -
      did FENA LANGLETT marry a HENRY LEROY ?

      West Virginia, Marriages Index, 1785-1971
      Name: Mary Naomi Morgan
      Gender: Female
      Birth Date: abt 1927
      Age: 18
      Spouse's Name: Francis Edmond Leroy
      Spouse Gender: Male
      Spouse Age: 22
      Marriage Date: 18 Mar 1945
      Marriage Place: Harrison, West Virginia
      Father's Name: Lester Morgan
      Mother's Name: Bertha Cain Morgan
      Spouse Father's Name: Henry Leroy
      Spouse Mother's Name: Fena Langlett Leroy
      =====
      Name: Feranand Trigaux
      Gender: Male
      Birth Date: abt 1925
      Age: 22
      Spouse's Name: Lillian Marion Leroy
      Spouse Gender: Female
      Spouse Age: 22
      Marriage Date: 11 Jan 1947
      Marriage Place: Harrison, West Virginia
      Father's Name: Alfred Trigaux
      Mother's Name: Gabriel Thibaut Trigaux
      Spouse Father's Name: Henry Leroy
      Spouse Mother's Name: Fena Langlet Leroy

      1930 Tenmile, Harrison, West Virginia
      Leroy, Henry, 29 married, born Belgium, laborer glass factory
      (), Fena, 29 married, born Belgium, storekeeper gen. store
      (), Francis/7:WV, Lillian/5:WV

      1940 Clarksburg, Harrison, West Virginia
      Leroy, Henry/39:Belg, Fena/39:Belg, Francis/17:WV, Lillian/15:WV
      Langlet, Fernand V/53:France/brother-in-law/single
      Leroy, Edmund/66:Belg/father/widowed

      West Virginia, Births Index, 1853-1969
      Name: Francis Edmand Leroy
      Birth Date: 7 Feb 1923
      Birth Place: Salem, Harrison, West Virginia
      Birth County: Harrison
      Gender: Male
      Father's Name: Henry Leroy
      Mother's Name: Fina Lauglett
      =====
      Name: Lillian Marion Leroy
      Birth Date: 10 Jun 1924
      Birth Place: Salem, Harrison, West Virginia
      Birth County: Harrison
      Gender: Female
      Father's Name: Henry Jr Leroy
      Mother's Name: Fena Langlet