      From: Roberta Baum
      Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 8:54 PM
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Genealogy Research Club] HELLO everybody searching for family
      arrived en 1907 Elis Island "LANGLAIS"

      Hello, Monica: I read your post about the Langlais name and I was very
      interested because I have that name in my family tree. I have not done any
      research on it, mostly because I don't know how to research in France. I
      was surprised to learn from some of the responders that they had lived in
      Clarksburg, Ritchie Co., WV since that is the location of many of my
      familThe Langlais name that I know of came from the Guernsey Channel Islands
      way back in the 1500's. I have no current information. Roberta Baum
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: y.frere@...
      Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 06:51:35 +0000
      arrived en 1907 Elis Island "LANGLAIS"

      My name is Monica FRERE, J am French and I am searching for family
      LANGLAIS.

      They arrived in 1904 and 1907

      LANGLAIS euphrasie louise joseph born LEMPEREUR in 1868 in Lodelinsart

      Belgium married with François LANGLAIS born 1867

      children Victor born 1887, Louis 1894, Frederica 1897,Phena in 1903, and
      Léon born 1904

      I know by history family, one daughter married David LEROY he was in the
      army 1945 he went in 1947 seeing family in France, he had 2 sons, and after
      nothing at all, perhaps in Virginia ?

      and I would like knowing something more and I don't know how to search.

      J hope help.

      Thank you. Monique FRERE