15602RE: [Genealogy Research Club] HELLO everybody searching for family arrived en 1907 Elis Island "LANGLAIS"

  • Roberta Baum
    Nov 29, 2012
      Hello, Monica: I read your post about the Langlais name and I was very interested because I have that name in my family tree. I have not done any research on it, mostly because I don't know how to research in France. I was surprised to learn from some of the responders that they had lived in Clarksburg, Ritchie Co., WV since that is the location of many of my familThe Langlais name that I know of came from the Guernsey Channel Islands way back in the 1500's. I have no current information. Roberta Baum
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: y.frere@...
      Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 06:51:35 +0000
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] HELLO everybody searching for family arrived en 1907 Elis Island "LANGLAIS"

      My name is Monica FRERE, J am French and I am searching for family LANGLAIS.

      They arrived in 1904 and 1907

      LANGLAIS euphrasie louise joseph born LEMPEREUR in 1868 in Lodelinsart

      Belgium married with Fran�ois LANGLAIS born 1867

      children Victor born 1887, Louis 1894, Frederica 1897,Phena in 1903, and L�on born 1904

      I know by history family, one daughter married David LEROY he was in the army 1945 he went in 1947 seeing family in France, he had 2 sons, and after nothing at all, perhaps in Virginia ?

      and I would like knowing something more and I don't know how to search.

      J hope help.

      Thank you. Monique FRERE