      From: D Rey <dorncc1@...>
      To: "genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com" <genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 9:51 AM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] re: Sarah Taylor

      I'm not convinced this is your Sarah but I don't know the particulars so you have to decide.

      1920 United States Federal Census about Sarah J Taylor
      Name:Sarah J Taylor
      Age:28
      Birth Year:abt 1892
      Birthplace:Canada
      Home in 1920:Sault Sainte Marie, Chippewa, Michigan
      Race:White
      Gender:Female
      Immigration Year:1896
      Relation to Head of House:Daughter
      Marital Status:Single
      Father's Name:George Taylor
      Father's Birthplace:Canada
      Mother's Name:Sophia L Taylor
      Mother's Birthplace:Canada
      Able to Read:Yes
      Able to Write:Yes
      Neighbors:View others on page
      Household Members:Name
      Age
      George Taylor 65
      Sophia L Taylor 55
      Sarah J Taylor 28
      Clayton Taylor 25
      Herman Taylor 23
      Arthur Taylor 19
      Austin Taylor 15
      Cecil Taylor 8
      Do something every day to get your heart going so it keeps going.
      Dennis