15561Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Tate Families in America

  • Sylvia
    Nov 19, 2012
      Yes, this is my Henry Tate married to Sarah Netherland. Since I first posted here, I have gone further into his genealogy. Parents of Henry Tate are Robert Tate and Ann Unknown//Next generation: James Tate and Anne Upham//Next generation: James Tate and possibly Elizabeth Dandridge//Next generation: James Tate and lastly William Tate. I don't have the last two Tates wives.

      It would be great to confirm my findings or make corrections if I have something listed in error.

      William Tate (1585 - )From Northumberland England
      is your 11th great grandfather
      James Tate (1615 - 1665)
      Son of William
      James Tate (1638 - )
      Son of James
      James Tate (1662 - 1727)
      Son of James
      Robert Tate (1691 - 1759)
      Son of James
      Henry Tate (1715 - 1793)
      Son of Robert
      Mary Tate (1733 - 1790)
      Daughter of Henry
      Rhoda Davis (1759 - 1843)
      Daughter of Mary
      George Abernathy (1786 - 1830)
      Son of Rhoda
      James Abernathy (1825 - 1909)
      Son of George
      William Whitfield Abernathy (1860 - 1923)
      Son of James
      Hettie Elmina Abernathy
      Daughter of William Whitfield
      Mother Patty (1909 - 2000)
      Daughter of Hettie Elmina
      Living Patty
      START person is Sylvia P. Simms, ME

      Sylvia

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "dorncc1" <dorncc1@...> wrote:

      > Is this him?
      >
      > U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 about Henry Tate
      > Name: Henry Tate
      > Gender: Male
      > Birth Place: VA
      > Birth Year: 1712
      > Spouse Name: Sarah Netherland
      > Spouse
      > Birth Place: VA
      > Spouse Birth Year: 1715
      > Marriage
      > Year: 1732
      > Marriage State: VA
      > Number Pages: 1
      >
      > Family Data Collection - Individual Records about Henry Tate
      > Name: Henry Tate
      > Spouse: Sarah Elizabeth Netherland
      > Parents: Robert Tate Anne
      > Birth Place: New Kent, VA
      > Birth Date: 1712
      > Marriage Place: Louisa, VA
      > Marriage Date: 1738
      > Death Place: Russells Parish, New Kent, VA
      > Death Date: Sep 1793

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic