15543Unknown death: Thomas Eli Hulme (Dec 1848-?)

  • mdeweygardner
    Nov 10, 2012
      Looking for death information about Thomas Eli Hulme, b. Dec 1848 in Staffordshire, England.

      Here is other information I know:
      Parents: Eli Hulme and Elizabeth (LNU) Hulme
      Married Annie Louise Farmer (1841-1905) in ca. 1868 in England
      Emigrated to the US in 1882, lived in Arkansas briefly and eventually the family settled in Portland, Oregon by 1900. I have Annie Hulme's obit and other info.

      Had children with Annie:
      Thomas E. Hulme (prominent in Portland, Or)
      Edward Maslin Hulme (prof at Stanford)
      Henry J. Hulme
      Elizabeth Ann Hulme
      Charles Lawrence Hulme (my line)
      Robert Richard Hulme

      I read in a bio of Edward Maslin Hulme that his father had gone to British Columbia, but that hasn't led me anywhere.

      Thanks!
      mark
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic