15509Re: [Genealogy Research Club] HI guys! need advice plz new plz be kind!

  • sendshannonstuff@mail.com
    Oct 25, 2012
      Really? I have a Mary J Bowen.
      But she would have been much later. She was listed in the 1900 census as being a widow with 6 children/4 living. She was listed as living with her brother in AR and she would have been 32 abt the time. That should make her b abt 1868.
      She was married to a Bowen. I don't know his first name or where his family comes from. They were the parents of Anna (Annie) Pearl Bowen. I have seen this name vary it is also listed as Pearl Ann and Pearlie
      Does any of that match anything in your records?

      Family Lore says that Anna's parents were 'Creek' or maybe Cherokee depending on who you talk too. I haven't found any evidence of this yet. Thank you for responding!! Please let me know if you see anything that matches. :)

      I am very interested in this Anna P Bowen. -And can't find out a thing about her! haha. well. I'll keep trying.