15508Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: HI guys! need advice plz : Anna P Bowen-Hufstedler 1885-1908

  • sendshannonstuff@mail.com
    Oct 25, 2012
      Thank you for posting that. I had found one of those. I had not seen the last one naming Jeff D Bowen. Hmm. I'll have to look into that. I do appreciate your help!! Are you a decendent? Just curious. If so I will share whatever information I do have. :)

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic