15507Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: HI guys! need advice plz : "creek/cherokee roll"

  • sendshannonstuff@mail.com
    Oct 25, 2012
      Yes I do. He was named James Madison Thompson but had a brother named James Monroe Thompson and I think a grandfather named James. So the brothers are found under their middle names later (after married).

      Someone here told me where to go to look at the "Dawes Rolls". I found Many many many James Thompsons. (some of the ages are very close) and I don't know what Milsurn or Miller/MillerA mean. I am unfamiliar with anything Indian -sad. I know. I wish this wasn't the case. I am lost in the Indian records. :(

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic