15502RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Preserving old newspaper articles

  • Julie Rittacco
    Oct 23 6:41 PM
      Very good idea, Thank You!Julie
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: zulie55@...
      Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:45:47 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Preserving old newspaper articles

      if you don't want to laminate them, you can put them plastic clear

      sheets that go into 3 ring binder notebook. I have laminate some and I

      also have some in the clear sheets. The clear sheets way I can flip

      through the sheets without having to take them out all the time where

      the oils of my fingers can damage them.**You can use card stock as a

      background that is acid safe too.* *You can put them all in a 3 ring

      binder to keep them organized and not get all wrinkled up*.