15487HI guys! need advice plz new plz be kind!

  • shannon.allen1234
    Oct 18, 2012
      Hey fellow researchers,

      I'm new to this world and very much need a few pointers. I've gotten stuck. I have used ancestry.com and findagrave.com as well as the archives.com

      (i've jumped around in my tree as I've accidently come across a few tidbits in my library's records)

      I am VERY interested in Mrs. Anna P Bowen-Hufstedler 1885-1908 d. in Randolph Co AR. wife of WW Hufstedler.
      ALSO: James Calvin Cannon of Green County AR d. 1900.

      Other surnames:
      Bowen. Hufstelder/Hochstettler. Pyland. Moore. Trautmann.
      Waymon/Wayman. McDaniel Hibbard/Hebbard Walker Robinson Hilton
      Thompson. Dennis. Todd. Tidwell.

      I found a handwritten note that reads Madison Thompson creek/cherokee roll #... I can't find info on this and I'm not sure what to make of it.

      If you have these surnames in your tree or know where I might find info/have tips/links PLEASE
      email me sendshannonstuff@...
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic