15478Dutch Civil Records translation help

  • mshadle@prodigy.net
    Oct 12, 2012
      I'm wondering if I might be able to pester someone for some help with translating an 1821 birth record. I can usually extract most of what I need from the forms since many of the spaces are the same for parents, etc. However, I think on this one I may be looking at a child born out of wedlock and it's looking a little Dutch (Greek) to me. I have a scan that I could e-mail or upload somewhere. Most of the document is very clear typed text with only notations in the template.

      Thank you for any help and kind consideration you can provide.
      Mindy
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic