15474RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Rachel

  • Sunny Shafer
    Sep 4, 2012
      (not snipping this one other than Yahoo's messages since I am referring to form of post Bob is referring to)

      I'm just one but I for one disagree abt the form of the post, I always scroll to bottom to see original.
      And the tree was her tag, it belongs under her name. If at bottom I'd have (wrongly) assumed it was Rachel's.
      I like peoples surnames as tags, it allows me to find others searching my own names, especially my brick walls
      where I amy find new avenues to research. As i peruse her response I find it easy to follow. No problem.

      Sunny