      From: "Bloodhound; Kermit" <tomknox2001@...>
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 12:09 PM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: DIONNE help please

      You really didn't give much detail.
      What information are you looking for,
      and what information do you already have?

      1920 Lawrence Ward 6, Essex, Massachusetts
      Dionne, Eugene, head 30 married born Canada:Can:Can imm:1900?
      (), Aurora/27:Can:Can:Can, Joseph/3:MA:Can:Can, Lucile/8:MA:Can:Can
      NOTE: "Can" is specifically "Canada French"

      1900 Lawrence Ward 5, Essex, Massachusetts
      Dionne, Charles/49/b:Apr1851/Quarryman, Alphonse/45/b:Feb1855,
      - married 24 yrs, 10 children 7 living
      (), Emile/22/machinist, Ernest/20/spinner, Emma/19, George/16,
      (), Eugene/11/b:Jan1889, Alex/9, Willie/6:MA
      NOTE: all are born "Canada French" (imm:1891) except Willie

      U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
      Name: Eugene Dionne
      Address: 368 Market, Lawrence, Essex, Massachusetts
      Birthplace: River de Laux, Canada
      Birth Date: 23 Jan 1889
      Insurance Agent, Wife, 1 child

      U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
      Name: Eugene Dionne
      Birth Date: 23 Jan 1889
      Birth Place: Caconna, Canada
      Residence: Essex, Massachusetts
      Relative: Mrs. Virginia Dionne, wife, 366 Market St.

      Massachusetts Death Index, 1970-2003
      Name: Joseph A Dionne
      Certificate: 044447
      Death Place: Lawrence
      Death Date: 23 Sep 1980
      Birth Place: Massachusetts
      Birth Date: 6 Mar 1917

      Trees found at Ancestry.com and Rootsweb.com :
      Joseph Ann DIONNE (1917-1980)
      Ancestry.com Public Member Tree (323 people in tree)
      RootsWeb.com WorldConnect Tree (17 people in tree)
      joseph ann dionne
      Birth 16 march, 1917 in Lawrence, , Massachusetts
      Death september, 1980 in Lawrence, , Massachusetts
      Married: theresa houle ( - 2008 )
      Father: eugene charles dionne
      Birth 22 january, 1889 in St George Canuna, , Saskatchewan, Canada
      Death 07 feb 1985 in port charlotte, charlotte, FL
      Married: aurora pelleran 1892 – 1924
      Father: Charles Eugene Dionne
      Birth 1851 in ,,,Canada
      Death 1933 in Lawrence,,Massachusetts
      Married: Alphonsine Langlois 1854 – 1914

      - Tom Knox