15456Re: DIONNE help please

  • Bloodhound; Kermit
    Aug 26, 2012
      You really didn't give much detail.
      What information are you looking for,
      and what information do you already have?

      1920 Lawrence Ward 6, Essex, Massachusetts
      Dionne, Eugene, head 30 married born Canada:Can:Can imm:1900?
      (), Aurora/27:Can:Can:Can, Joseph/3:MA:Can:Can, Lucile/8:MA:Can:Can
      NOTE: "Can" is specifically "Canada French"

      1900 Lawrence Ward 5, Essex, Massachusetts
      Dionne, Charles/49/b:Apr1851/Quarryman, Alphonse/45/b:Feb1855,
      - married 24 yrs, 10 children 7 living
      (), Emile/22/machinist, Ernest/20/spinner, Emma/19, George/16,
      (), Eugene/11/b:Jan1889, Alex/9, Willie/6:MA
      NOTE: all are born "Canada French" (imm:1891) except Willie

      U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
      Name: Eugene Dionne
      Address: 368 Market, Lawrence, Essex, Massachusetts
      Birthplace: River de Laux, Canada
      Birth Date: 23 Jan 1889
      Insurance Agent, Wife, 1 child

      U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
      Name: Eugene Dionne
      Birth Date: 23 Jan 1889
      Birth Place: Caconna, Canada
      Residence: Essex, Massachusetts
      Relative: Mrs. Virginia Dionne, wife, 366 Market St.

      Massachusetts Death Index, 1970-2003
      Name: Joseph A Dionne
      Certificate: 044447
      Death Place: Lawrence
      Death Date: 23 Sep 1980
      Birth Place: Massachusetts
      Birth Date: 6 Mar 1917

      Trees found at Ancestry.com and Rootsweb.com :
      Joseph Ann DIONNE (1917-1980)
      Ancestry.com Public Member Tree (323 people in tree)
      http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/3058329/person/-1781139015?ssrc=
      RootsWeb.com WorldConnect Tree (17 people in tree)
      http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:1575440&id=I86913586
      ==
      joseph ann dionne
      Birth 16 march, 1917 in Lawrence, , Massachusetts
      Death september, 1980 in Lawrence, , Massachusetts
      Married: theresa houle ( - 2008 )
      ==
      Father: eugene charles dionne
      Birth 22 january, 1889 in St George Canuna, , Saskatchewan, Canada
      Death 07 feb 1985 in port charlotte, charlotte, FL
      Married: aurora pelleran 1892 – 1924
      ==
      Father: Charles Eugene Dionne
      Birth 1851 in ,,,Canada
      Death 1933 in Lawrence,,Massachusetts
      Married: Alphonsine Langlois 1854 – 1914

      - Tom Knox

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "enola" <enola1692@...> wrote:

      > I was hoping someone had some info on the Dionne family I am trying to make a family tree for my grandsons but seeing my dad kept us away from my mom's side I know little info from that side of the family I know my grandfather Joseph Ann Dionne an his dad was Eugene Charles Dionne thier family came here by the Hudson river an from what my aunt said all dionne's are connect cause of the two that settled near the hudson in 1722 an they had two sons now I am trying to figure out which brother an how the crow an blackfoot indains ending up in the mix so if anyone knows anyting thanks in advance
      > Michelle
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic