      From: barbara erickson
      Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 11:42 AM
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Hi all :)

      Hi Letha, here is a web site that can help you in many ways...and it's Free.
      www.cyndislist.com I found that it was easy to download the 31 member
      chart to look for family, you may need to make lots of copies. the LDS web
      site www.familysearch.org is also free. As you find someone fill out the
      chart with them and just go backwards in that family. Another thing that
      helps is getting binders and sheet protectors. That way the papers don't get
      dirty or torn. I have Ancestry so is you need help I will be glad to, just
      email me names, birth, death dates and a state. I have started with just
      names and found some people.

      Happy digging, Barb