15445RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Hi all :)

  • Roberta Baum
    Aug 22, 2012
      Hello, Barb: Is your offer open to all? I need help to find an obituary for someone. Roberta Baum
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: berickson49@...
      Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:42:44 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Hi all :)

      Hi Letha, here is a web site that can help you in many ways...and it's Free. www.cyndislist.com I found that it was easy to download the 31 member chart to look for family, you may need to make lots of copies. the LDS web site www.familysearch.org is also free. As you find someone fill out the chart with them and just go backwards in that family. Another thing that helps is getting binders and sheet protectors. That way the papers don't get dirty or torn. I have Ancestry so is you need help I will be glad to, just email me names, birth, death dates and a state. I have started with just names and found some people.

      Happy digging, Barb

      From: Somebunny <SomeBunnyBlue@...>

      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Hi all :)

      To: "genealogyresearchclub" <genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 11:29 PM

      ?I am also new to genealogy, I'm a little bit overwhelmed and also frustrated. Seems like every time I turn around I need to pay for another site or they won't show you any information. I have also decided that the Mormon with multiple wives are a pain :) I am located in Butte MT but also get to Missoula, Bozeman, Helena, Dillon and Billings for work occasionally if any one needs anything from those towns.

      Letha