      From: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Crystal P
      Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 3:46 PM
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Census Question

      I have a question regarding the census. I know there is no 1890 census, but
      what about an 1870 census. I need info for someone from 1870 and didn't see
      one in FS.

      Also, is there a place where I can find the year and then search the census
      year individually. As in this case I found all that were available for
      finding except for 1870.

      I don't have a subscription to Ancestry and that is actually my favorite
      place for census searches, or I should say it use to be. I use to like the
      FS site for census too.

      I'm going to go back and search again but I was wondering about these
      questions.

      Crystal