15424Census Question

  • Crystal P
    Aug 21, 2012
      I have a question regarding the census. I know there is no 1890 census, but what about an 1870 census. I need info for someone from 1870 and didn't see one in FS.

      Also, is there a place where I can find the year and then search the census year individually. As in this case I found all that were available for finding except for 1870.

      I don't have a subscription to Ancestry and that is actually my favorite place for census searches, or I should say it use to be. I use to like the FS site for census too.

      I'm going to go back and search again but I was wondering about these questions.

      Crystal
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic