      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: spive333@...
      Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 04:03:10 +0000
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Paul Family Search...

      I'm new on here so "Hello Everyone"...from the Missouri Ozarks, Phelps Co. Missouri.

      I've been searching for my Paul Family name for a few years now and hit a wall, in KY...it went well until I got to (John Paul and wife Susannah DeMoss), in Bracken Co. KY...John Paul was born abt 1805+/-...he was my 2nd G Grandfather. One of his son's MY G Grandfather, (James Paul was born 1835 in Bracken Co. KY.)...he and his wife (Caroline (Leming) Paul), left KY. between 1870 and 1880, they ended up in Lawrence Co. Ark., where they owned around 300 acres of land near the Black River. James fought in the Civil War and was wounded in the Battle of Opequan, Virginia, and never fully recovered from his wounds. He died in 1884 there in Ark., and my G Grandmother and their children came to Phelps Co. MO...and that's where I sit...now I doubt that any of you have a magic wand, but I would appreciate ANY HELP!...and if I can be of help for someone needing info from here in Phelps Co. MO...I'd be glad to do it...

      Thanks

      HermanP...