15390Re: [Genealogy Research Club] help needed on passenger list

  • Dieter Hirschmann
    Jul 8, 2012
      First Name: *Ernst* Last Name: *Hoffmann* Ethnicity: *Austria, German* Last
      Place of Residence: *Gabloncz, Austria* Date of Arrival: *Jan 08, 1909* Age
      at Arrival: *27y* Gender: *M* Marital Status: *S* Ship of Travel:
      *Batavia* Port
      of Departure: *Cuxhaven* Manifest Line Number: *0019*

      This might be your person
      regards
      Dieter

      check