15387RE: [Genealogy Research Club] help needed on passenger list

  • Sunny Shafer
    Jul 7, 2012
      It was a ship/immigration log from Ancestry. That link (you inquired abt) is a tag in email, not a link to the manifest.

      I cannot seem to find it again right now but the target's info is below (scroll down a bit).
      There are several but the one she is looking at has "224" (or "225") in the address after a long word starting in "O" and "Rd"
      or something like, that all smudged.
      He entered "nephew" as who he knows in the US.

      After posting I realized, by looking at his other (and wife) info that the address is formed as they are in Germany, not here.
      It is possible the address is not of the nephew in NY, but rather where Ernst is from, which would explain why hard to make
      figure out.

      Sunny
      IBSSG

      Name: