      From: suzannermcrae <suzanne2045mcrae@...>
      Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 5:09 PM
      To: <genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Family Tree Maker for Mac software
      program

      Hi, I'm new here just signed up getting ready to get back into genealogy
      sometime this summer after a few years away from it.

      I have a question about genealogy program called Family Tree Maker. On my PC
      I had the FTM 2006... now I have a Mac laptop and would love to get the FTM
      version for Mac. I was thinking of FTM for Mac 2 since it's the newest
      version but the reviews are not great, lots of glitches and problems.

      Looking for any advice from anyone using Family Tree Maker on a Mac and how
      they like it vs the PC version.

      If someone switched from a PC version to a MAC were you able to transfer
      your entered information from FTM PC version to Mac version software with
      ease?

      Thank you,
      Suzanne